Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals an agreement to circumvent the demands of the demonstrators .. "Parties unified aga

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - A deputy reveals an agreement to circumvent the demands of the demonstrators .. "Parties unified aga Empty A deputy reveals an agreement to circumvent the demands of the demonstrators .. "Parties unified aga

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2020, 3:07 am

18-01-2020 11:10 AM
    A deputy reveals an agreement to circumvent the demands of the demonstrators .. "Parties unified against the demonstrators"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / news
    Member of the House of Representatives Hoshyar Abdullah revealed today, Saturday, an agreement to circumvent the demands of the demonstrators, stressing that "the parties have united against the demonstrators."
    Abdullah said in a tweet on his Twitter account, "There is a Sunni-Shiite Kurdish agreement to circumvent the demonstrators' demands, keep corruption and not change anything."
    He added: "Rather, they continue to deepen the roots of corruption and quotas, and to keep Iraq lagging behind in all fields. The evidence is the recycling of corrupt people from one position to another. The parties forgot their differences and unite against the demonstrators."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:58 am