Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political scientist: The calls to rush out the US forces are not studied

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Political scientist: The calls to rush out the US forces are not studied Empty Political scientist: The calls to rush out the US forces are not studied

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2020, 3:11 am

18-01-2020 10:44 AM
    Political scientist: The calls to rush out the US forces are not studied

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / news
    The political researcher Raad Hashem sees today, Saturday, that the calls for the speedy release of the American forces from Iraq are invisible.
    Hashem said in a statement to Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper, followed by "Al-Akhbaria", that "the calls to remove the American forces are not born today, as they intensify and fade according to the changes in the security conditions and the political mood of the political group that is running the country," noting that "after the incidents that occurred in Iraqi lands recently, and my endeavors Exploiting it as part of the American-Iranian conflict, the Iraqi political and parliamentary parties from the Shiite majority entered to re-demand the removal of these forces, after previous calls called for a schedule of their removal.
    Hashem adds that, “The Kurds, sensing the danger of (ISIS) over the approaches of the Peshmerga existence lines, decided their position by rejecting these calls, including not participating in the parliament session in which the decision was made.” He explained that “there are different positions, some of which are contradictory, to Sunni representatives.” In Parliament, the political confrontations have not been resolved yet, even though they appear on the surface to reject a rapid, unscheduled withdrawal process, and this is a result of the fragmentation taking place between the political actors in the political scene.
    He pointed out that "the positions and calls for the speedy exit of American forces from Iraq appear to be unfulfilled movements, and involve the dimensions of some of the interests and opportunists, while others carry sympathy with Iran, and this is not commensurate with the nature of relations and international obligations that are required by constants that must be observed in the end," indicating "There are potential risks for (ISIS) growing pockets in many of the liberated areas, and the possibility of their strong return after the supportive coalition forces air, intelligence, and technology exit."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:56 pm