Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls for tracking down the "black trade" in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - A deputy calls for tracking down the "black trade" in Iraq Empty A deputy calls for tracking down the "black trade" in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2020, 5:47 am

A deputy calls for tracking down the "black trade" in Iraq

13:11 - 18/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Diyala ..
    MP Ghaida Kambash called on Saturday to trace what was called the black trade in the country.
    Kempesh said in an interview with "The Information", that "dozens of factories and factories have started resuming production in many governorates of the country during the past weeks due to popular support for the national product, which has created a job opportunity for thousands of unemployed and gave positive messages that will have an important impact in reviving thousands of factories and companies that have been stalled since 17 years".
    Kampash added, “Black trade is a reference, including to smuggling imported goods and materials to markets, and cheating some of them under the title that it is a national industry, the most important challenge facing the national industry, stressing the need to track the windows through which imported prohibited goods enter the market, because that would harm the support of the industry.”
    Kampash pointed out that "the necessity of imposing more firm laws in the face of smuggling operations in order to stop this trade, which was behind the greatest harm to all Iraqi sectors, whether industrial or agricultural, stressing that the revival of factories and workshops is an important step for achieving self-sufficiency."
    Many companies and laboratories were in production again in Diyala and the rest of the provinces after launching popular support campaigns on social media. End / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:59 pm