Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Moves on passing the budget are illegal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: Moves on passing the budget are illegal Empty Parliamentary Finance: Moves on passing the budget are illegal

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2020, 6:38 am

Parliamentary Finance: Moves on passing the budget are illegal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Waaa - Nassar al-Hajj

The parliamentary finance committee confirmed on Saturday that passing the budget law in the presence of a government to discharge daily matters is illegal.

"All parliamentary moves on passing the budget are illegal," said Ahmed al-Saffar, rapporteur of the parliamentary finance committee, adding that "the law on financial management indicates that the laws should be sent from an authentic government and not a government of daily affairs that does not have the authority to do so." Send laws".

He added that "if the law is sent by the government of the discharge of daily affairs, it will be its own and express its point of view and program."

"The draft budget has become worthless for the resignation of the current government," he said.

Earlier, the Parliamentary Finance Committee announced that the current government could not send the budget to the House of Representatives because it is a caretaker government.

"The Ministry of Finance has set up a committee to study the budget, and this committee has completed its work with a fiscal deficit of 48 trillion dinars," committee member Magda Tamimi told The Iraqi News Agency (AAP).

"The current government is a caretaker government, so it can only send the budget to the committee when a new government is formed," tamimi said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:55 am