Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Shabaki: The convergence of Al-Fateh and others will result in a recent detente of a new Prime Mi

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Shabaki: The convergence of Al-Fateh and others will result in a recent detente of a new Prime Mi Empty Al-Shabaki: The convergence of Al-Fateh and others will result in a recent detente of a new Prime Mi

Post by rocky on Sun 19 Jan 2020, 1:30 am

Al-Shabaki: The convergence of Al-Fateh and others will result in a recent detente of a new Prime Minister

09:20 - 01/19/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / private ..
On Sunday, the deputy from the Building and Networking Alliance, Qusay Abbas Al-Shabaki, said that the rapprochement between the Al-Fateh and other allies would result in a close breakthrough regarding the choice of the new prime minister, ruling out the renewal of confidence in " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  " after the differences between the political parties.
"The information available to me indicates that there is a strong movement between the political blocs involved in assigning a new Prime Minister and in consultation with the President of the Republic," Al-Shabaki said in a statement to the "Information".
He added, "It is hoped that we will witness a recent breakthrough and agree on a personality that is more acceptable and less controversial than its predecessors, especially after the rapprochement that took place between the Al-Fath and Al-Fateon allies."
Al-Shabaki ruled out "retaining [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  as prime minister or re-assigning him to form the new government," noting that "the delay in naming the new prime minister is due to many reasons, the most important of which is that the dispute still exists between the political blocs." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Feb 2020, 7:18 am