Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

220 people injured in clashes between protesters and security in Beirut

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

220 people injured in clashes between protesters and security in Beirut Empty 220 people injured in clashes between protesters and security in Beirut

Post by rocky on Sun 19 Jan 2020, 2:22 am

[size=30]220 people injured in clashes between protesters and security in Beirut[/size]
January 19, 2020 | 10:54 am | Views:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

220 protesters and security forces were injured during the confrontations that broke out (yesterday evening Saturday) in downtown Beirut, including 80 people who were taken to hospitals, while the other 140 received treatment at the site, according to the Lebanese Red Cross.
The Secretary-General of the Lebanese Red Cross, George Writing, announced in a statement yesterday evening on the local "LBC" channel that "the number of wounded civilians and military personnel who were transported to hospitals as a result of the confrontations in central Beirut reached 80 wounded, while 140 wounded were treated at the place."

The caretaker Prime Minister, Saad Hariri, said in a comment on the confrontations that took place in downtown Beirut, that the scene of the confrontations is suspicious and rejected.

Hariri added, in a tweet to him through his account on the "Twitter" website, according to a statement issued by his media office yesterday evening, "The scene of confrontations, fires and acts of sabotage in central Beirut is a crazy, suspicious and rejected scene that threatens civil peace and warns of the most serious consequences." Beirut will not be an arena for mercenaries and deliberate policies to attack the peacefulness of popular movements. ”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Feb 2020, 1:43 am