Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is about to form a joint committee to visit Russia and Europe on the armament file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is about to form a joint committee to visit Russia and Europe on the armament file Empty Parliament is about to form a joint committee to visit Russia and Europe on the armament file

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jan 2020, 2:55 am

Parliament is about to form a joint committee to visit Russia and Europe on the armament file

11:54 - 01/19/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee revealed, on Sunday, Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to send a high-level delegation to Russia and Europe to contract to purchase advanced weapons, stressing that the House of Representatives is about to form a joint delegation from the legislative and executive authorities to visit developed countries.
    Committee member Bader Al-Ziyadi said in a statement to "Information", that "there is a tendency with the House of Representatives to support the Prime Minister by naming a government delegation to contract to purchase advanced weapons away from the United States of America."
    Al-Ziyadi added, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] needs an air defense system, anti-air weapons and modern radars to secure the Iraqi airspace," noting that "the council will discuss the entire file during the coming days, and the need for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] actually purchase advanced weapons will be announced ."
    He pointed out that "the House of Representatives is about to form a joint delegation from the legislative and executive branches to visit developed countries," stressing "the support of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to send a high-level delegation to Russia and Europe to contract to purchase advanced weapons." Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:30 pm