Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Report: Poverty and corruption are one of the biggest engines of protest in Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Report: Poverty and corruption are one of the biggest engines of protest in Iraq Empty Report: Poverty and corruption are one of the biggest engines of protest in Iraq

Post by rocky on Sun 19 Jan 2020, 6:28 am

Report: Poverty and corruption are one of the biggest engines of protest in Iraq

12:48 - 19/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / translation ...
A report of the French Press Agency confirmed on Sunday that although [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  is the second largest producer of crude oil in OPEC, but one in every five of its population lives in poverty and the unemployment rate among young people is a quarter, according to the World Bank.
The report, which was translated by the information agency, stated that “What brought the protesters to the streets all over [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  was the contradictory poverty in one of the world's most oil-rich countries, while dissatisfaction with the harsh living conditions is accompanied by lack of confidence in the politicians whom the demonstrators accuse of failing to eliminate corruption The rampant deprives them of public jobs and services. ”
He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  also suffers from a very deteriorating health care system, where hospitals suffer from a severe shortage of equipment and doctors are often threatened on the basis of political or tribal conflicts."
He continued, "The Iraqi government is the largest employer in the country for decades, but it has recently struggled to provide jobs for an increasing number of graduates, while young people constitute 60% of the population of 40 million, which is expected to grow 10 million others before 2030."
He continued, “The protesters blame the staggering unemployment rates on the patronage system that provides work on the basis of bribes, family ties or partisan affiliation rather than merit. For the demonstrators, the root of the problem lies in the political class interested in earning money and honoring regional supporters more than their interest in improving the infrastructure Iraqi or people's lives. ”
The report pointed out that, according to Transparency International,  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ranks 12th among the most corrupt countries in the world, with a recent government investigation saying that more than 450 billion dollars of public funds were lost due to embezzlement, fake contracts or salaries of so-called space employees since 2003. “.
For his part, Diwaniya economics professor Musa Khalaf said that "the deteriorating economic conditions of the Iraqis is the main cause of the protests, as 8 million Iraqis live below the poverty line." Ended / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Feb 2020, 7:28 am