Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Dulaimi demands no delay in sending the budget and using it as a "political paper"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Dulaimi demands no delay in sending the budget and using it as a "political paper" Empty Al-Dulaimi demands no delay in sending the budget and using it as a "political paper"

Post by rocky on Sun 19 Jan 2020, 6:29 am

Al-Dulaimi demands no delay in sending the budget and using it as a "political paper"

14:09 - 01/19/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
On Sunday, the deputy from the Iraqi Forces Union, Zaytoun Al-Dulaimi, called on the caretaker government to send the budget to parliament, warning against using it as a new pressure card.
Al-Dulaimi said in a statement to "Information", that "the pretext of the illegality of sending the budget to parliament by the caretaker government is unconstitutional as long as it was voted on by the cabinet and the government was fully empowered," warning against "using the budget as a new pressure card for the purpose of Renewing confidence for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  government .
Al-Dulaimi added, "The previous budget was sent by the government of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and it was then a caretaker government that was assigned to Abdul-Mahdi."
The Vice-Speaker of the House of Representatives, Bashir Haddad, confirmed, yesterday, Saturday, that the government informed the parliament of the readiness of the budget, but that the government turns to conducting business prevents it constitutionally from sending any draft law to Parliament. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 20 Feb 2020, 3:58 pm