Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Chinese Ambassador: Building model prisons within the agreement with Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Chinese Ambassador: Building model prisons within the agreement with Iraq Empty The Chinese Ambassador: Building model prisons within the agreement with Iraq

Post by rocky on Sun 19 Jan 2020, 6:43 am

The Chinese Ambassador: Building model prisons within the agreement with Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Chinese ambassador in Baghdad, Zhang Tao, revealed that the agreement with Iraq includes building prisons in the country.
A statement by the Ministry of Justice, which was received by the {Euphrates News Agency}, said that "Minister of Justice Farouk Amin Al-Shawani discussed with the Chinese ambassador, the development of relations in all fields between the two countries, especially with regard to the legal aspect."
The Minister of Justice, during his meeting with the Chinese Ambassador on Sunday, praised the "Iraqi-Chinese historical relations, and the Chinese side's readiness to provide legal support in the field of combating financial and administrative corruption, as well as training judicial staff, and gifting the ministry advanced electronic devices."
He pointed out that "the Ministry of Justice is proceeding with the transformation of the system in its departments from paper to electronic, and this is what contributes to reducing time and effort and reducing corruption practices, and reflects Iraq's policy in developing the institutions of the country human and technically."
For his part, the Chinese ambassador stressed "the depth of relations with Iraq, especially the economy, as the volume of trade exchange between the two countries amounts to about 30 billion dollars annually," pointing to "the importance of advancing the economic agreement between Baghdad and Beijing."
He stressed that the agreement "will improve the economic reality of Iraq and improve its infrastructure, including the establishment of model prisons that will be among the provisions of the agreement."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Feb 2020, 2:46 am