Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American oil company: Iraq contributed to the growth of our annual revenues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American oil company: Iraq contributed to the growth of our annual revenues Empty American oil company: Iraq contributed to the growth of our annual revenues

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:02 am

[size=35][size=35]American oil company: Iraq contributed to the growth of our annual revenues[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2020-01-19 | 04:07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The American oil company "Schlumberger" announced today, Sunday, that Iraq contributed to the growth of its annual revenues.

Iraq Business News said, "Quoting the company that is based in the United States, that" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has contributed to the growth of annual revenues in the region.

She added, "Revenues increased by 5%, driven by higher sales of products at the end of the year in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Company is the largest company in the world working in the field of oilfield services, with activity in about 85 countries and employs more than 100,000 people of 140 nationalities.

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am