Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Center for War Crime Documentation: 5 activists were killed and kidnapped

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Center for War Crime Documentation: 5 activists were killed and kidnapped Empty Iraqi Center for War Crime Documentation: 5 activists were killed and kidnapped

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jan 2020, 7:10 am

Iraqi Center for War Crime Documentation: 5 activists were killed and kidnapped
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Iraqi Center for the Documentation of War Crimes has announced that five protest activists have been targeted, killed and kidnapped during the past hours in Baghdad, Dhi Qar and Karbala.
    The Center reported in a tweet on Twitter that armed militia kidnapped the activist Ahmed Fadel, an activist of Tahrir Square, while he was returning from the scene.
    He also mentioned the targeting of civilian activist Mustafa Qassem Al-Badiri with a sound bomb in front of his house located in Al-Shuhada neighborhood in the city of Nasiriyah in Dhi Qar Governorate.
    The center confirmed that the activist Ahmed Alaa Al-Darraji was kidnapped from Al-Tayaran Square after he left Al-Tahrir Square, pointing to the killing of the activist Hassan Hadi Al-Zaidi.
    In addition, the Iraqi Center for the Documentation of War Crimes confirmed the killing of activist and paramedic Hoda Khudair by a silencer pistol in Karbala, in order to support the popular demonstrations in Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:33 am