Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former lawmaker reveals a political move to persuade a figure to take over the prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - A former lawmaker reveals a political move to persuade a figure to take over the prime minister Empty A former lawmaker reveals a political move to persuade a figure to take over the prime minister

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:41 am

A former lawmaker reveals a political move to persuade a figure to take over the prime minister

08:40 - 20/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    Former MP Jasim Muhammad Jaafar revealed, on Monday, a political move to persuade one of the personalities to take over the position of Prime Minister to succeed Adel Abdul-Muadi, pointing out that assigning the new prime minister may not exceed the next 10 days.
    Jaafar said in a statement to the "information", that "interests and benefits are claimed by everyone and no one calls for reform without looking for his interests in successive governments."
    He added that "the formation of the government came in an unconstitutional manner and was not formed by the largest bloc, and therefore today no one can determine who is the largest bloc."
    He explained that "there is a big difference between the direction of the conquest and those with him and others and those who allied with him, as the latter is trying to bring a prime minister away from the political front, while the other party wants a character that the political blocs are satisfied with in order to vote on it affirmatively in Parliament, and therefore this is Difference impedes the political process.
    And that "there was an agreement a week ago, according to which 3-4 people were identified, to choose a personality from among them, as one of them refuses to be prime minister, but there is a conversation with him to prevail over the national interest to take over the position."
    Jaafar expected that "the position of prime minister will be decided within less than 10 days." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm