Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source reveals an agreement between the political blocs and Saleh on the name of the Prime Ministe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - A source reveals an agreement between the political blocs and Saleh on the name of the Prime Ministe Empty A source reveals an agreement between the political blocs and Saleh on the name of the Prime Ministe

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jan 2020, 6:17 am

A source reveals an agreement between the political blocs and Saleh on the name of the Prime Minister

13:04 - 20/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    A source in the Al-Fateh Alliance revealed, on Monday, that the political blocs reached with the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, assigning the former Minister of Planning and Advisor to the Presidency of the Republic, Ali Shukri, to head the Council of Ministers for a specific transitional stage, stressing that the announcement of the assignment will be very soon.
    The source said in a statement to "Information", that "the meeting of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, with the political blocs on resolving the crisis of assigning a head of government that led to everyone agreeing to assign the adviser to the presidency of the Republic, Ali Shukri, to occupy the position of Prime Minister."
    The source added, "The mandate will determine the next government for a specific period, as it will be a transitional effort to hold early elections," stressing that "the announcement of the mandate will be announced very soon."
    The official newspaper, "Al-Sabah", had quoted deputies confirming that the nomination of new names to fill the post of prime minister to succeed resigning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] within the next few days. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:42 am