Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Recruiting 27 officers for embezzlement of 4 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Recruiting 27 officers for embezzlement of 4 billion dinars Empty Integrity: Recruiting 27 officers for embezzlement of 4 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jan 2020, 6:31 am

Integrity: Recruiting 27 officers for embezzlement of 4 billion dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Iraqi Integrity Commission revealed the issuance of a recruitment order against members of the Committee to Distribute the Salaries of Sons of Iraq (Awakening), for embezzling about 4 billion dinars in salaries.
    The Investigation Department of the commission clarified, according to a statement seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that "the details of the case are due to the fact that the Salah al-Din Investigation Court that is competent in cases of integrity issued an order to bring 27 officers of various military ranks who are members of the distribution committees of the salaries of the children of Iraq (Awakening) to the subsidiary regiments To lead one of the teams previously in Salah al-Din. "
    The Investigation Department added, "Recruitment orders were issued on charges of embezzling the salaries of Sahwa for a period of two months at an amount of 3.79 billion dinars."
    And the department stated, "The court issued a summons for the accused in the case that the commission investigated and referred to the judiciary in accordance with the provisions of Article (316) of the Penal Code."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:11 am