Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Developing 5 residential sectors in Sadr City and bringing them into full service

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Developing 5 residential sectors in Sadr City and bringing them into full service Empty Developing 5 residential sectors in Sadr City and bringing them into full service

Post by rocky on Tue 21 Jan 2020, 2:07 am

Developing 5 residential sectors in Sadr City and bringing them into full service

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Municipality of Baghdad announced today, Tuesday, the development of 5 residential sectors in Sadr City and their full introduction of the service.
The secretariat stated that "its staff in the Projects Department completed the clothe and muqarnas works for the sectors (75, 76, 77, 60, 67) within Sadr City, east of Baghdad, and through self-efforts."
She added that "the work included crushing and lifting debris, scraping streets and narrow alleys, and the work of pouring and extending the lateral waterways, and then preparing and applying narrow alleys with a 8-cm muqarnas material, covering cross streets with a layer of asphalt with a thickness of 5 cm, in addition to raising sewage streams and constructing rainwater networks." is over

Current date/time is Sun 23 Feb 2020, 3:07 pm