Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

China: The purchase of US agricultural products will not affect imports from other countries

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

China: The purchase of US agricultural products will not affect imports from other countries Empty China: The purchase of US agricultural products will not affect imports from other countries

Post by rocky on Tue 21 Jan 2020, 4:21 am

China: The purchase of US agricultural products will not affect imports from other countries

China: The purchase of US agricultural products will not affect imports from other countries 18768

Economy News _ Baghdad
An official with the Chinese Ministry of Commerce said that Beijing's purchases of American agricultural products will not affect its imports from other countries.
The official told Li Chengqian to a press conference that China welcomes the entry of competitive American products to its markets and hopes that the United States will work to create favorable conditions for export to China.
He added that China will increase imports as dictated by market conditions and in line with WTO rules.
Beijing had agreed to major purchases of US agricultural products as part of a preliminary trade agreement signed last week, but doubts remain regarding a number of issues in this regard.

Current date/time is Tue 25 Feb 2020, 5:19 am