Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Taxes on phone cards and air travel are illegal after the end of the year

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: Taxes on phone cards and air travel are illegal after the end of the year Empty Parliamentary Finance: Taxes on phone cards and air travel are illegal after the end of the year

Post by rocky Wed 22 Jan 2020, 5:58 am

Parliamentary Finance: Taxes on phone cards and air travel are illegal after the end of the year

13:57 - 22/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
The Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed, on Wednesday, that the collection of the card and Internet tax after the end of 2019 until now, indicating that it had contacted the Communications Authority to cancel all taxes.
Committee member Ahmed Hama said in a statement to "Information" that "the government imposed taxes on phone recharge cards, as well as the Internet and travel cards, within the budget law of 2019."
Hama added, "The budget ended on 12/31 of last year and the government cannot collect any additional funds outside the legal context."
Hama explained that "the committee addressed the media and communication authority to take what is necessary and end this crisis and not impose any tax without a law," noting that "the committee will consider abolishing these taxes in the final 2020 budget." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 30 Nov 2022, 10:54 am