Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Thwarting the entry of 164 tons of prohibited agricultural materials through the entrance to Nineveh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Thwarting the entry of 164 tons of prohibited agricultural materials through the entrance to Nineveh Empty Thwarting the entry of 164 tons of prohibited agricultural materials through the entrance to Nineveh

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jan 2020, 8:21 am

Thwarting the entry of 164 tons of prohibited agricultural materials through the entrance to Nineveh

•  Time: 1/22/2020 4:58 PM

•  Reading: 208 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Interior announced that it foiled operations to enter 164 tons of banned agricultural materials through the entrance to Nineveh.
    [size=15][rtl][size=24]The Ministry’s media stated in a statement, “Al-Furat News” received a copy of it, “In order to support the national product and protect the industrial and agricultural sector, the organized crime intelligence units operating within the Intelligence Agency in the Ministry of the Interior, and after receiving intelligence information, carried out several duties to control the violators where a wheel was seized Kia type carried and arrested her driver. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"It was loaded with a load of 3 tons of agricultural materials in violation of the laws and controls of import and export, as it seized four other wheels and arrested its drivers. It was also loaded with imported food materials estimated at 141 tons in violation of the controls, as well as seizing a wheel loaded with building materials with a load 20 tons violating the controls and arresting its driver at the entrance to the Nineveh Governorate. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The foodstuffs were seized with a fundamental arrest record and the accused were referred to the competent authorities," he concluded[/rtl]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:17 am