Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Planning: Al-Fao port is the highest priority and will be implemented according to the I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

port - Minister of Planning: Al-Fao port is the highest priority and will be implemented according to the I Empty Minister of Planning: Al-Fao port is the highest priority and will be implemented according to the I

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jan 2020, 2:55 pm

Minister of Planning: Al-Fao port is the highest priority and will be implemented according to the Iraqi-Chinese agreement

17:29 - 01/22/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi announced on Wednesday that the grand FAO project will be among the most prominent projects that will be implemented through the Chinese agreement, stressing that the ministry continues to provide the conditions necessary for the completion of the project in accordance with international specifications and specified time stages for it.
    Al-Dulaimi said, in a statement received / information / a copy of it, on the sidelines of his meeting with Minister of Transport Abdullah Laibi and the accompanying delegation that “the big FAO project represents the most important priorities that will be implemented under the Iraqi-Chinese agreement during the current year 2020, because of the importance of the maximum project for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] economy ” .
    He added, "The ministry presented an integrated vision that includes providing the allocations and resources needed to complete the project within three years," noting that "the ministry provides possible facilities for government contracting procedures with the implementing companies."
    He pointed out, "The project's contribution to improving the economic and development realities, because it will provide tens of thousands of job opportunities for the young Iraqi capabilities, as well as being a stabilizing factor in the region as a global corridor," noting that "the project will include the construction of highways and other roads between south and north And western [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . ”
    For his part, the Minister of Transport said that "the project will be among the ten largest ports in the world in terms of handling, which will reach about two million containers annually." He explained that "the last stage of the project will include 46 container berths, another 16 berths for full cargo, and 20 berths for general cargo," And 6 berths for oil derivatives. ” 25 h has ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:51 am