Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Economist: The agreement with China will be implemented within the next five months

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Economist: The agreement with China will be implemented within the next five months Empty Economist: The agreement with China will be implemented within the next five months

Post by rocky on Wed 22 Jan 2020, 2:57 pm

Economist: The agreement with China will be implemented within the next five months

20:15 - 01/22/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / private ...
The economic expert, Amer Al-Jawahery, expected, on Wednesday, the start of the implementation of the Chinese agreement with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  during the next five months, between that the agreement will contribute to supporting the national product through the use of local building materials and the internal workforce.
Al-Jawahiri said in a statement to "Information", that "the implementation of the agreement with China needs implementation measures that may reach five months", pointing out that "those sanctions relate to the mechanism of entering partnerships and identifying projects to be implemented."
He added that "the agreement with China will start implementing the construction of a power station in Baghdad and some service projects in the central and southern regions," noting that "the other stages of the agreement will target infrastructure and mega projects."
And that "the Chinese agreement will contribute to supporting the national product through the use of local building materials in addition to the workforce," explaining that "supporting the local industry will provide Iraq with other doors to finance its public budget instead of relying on oil exports only."
The Chairman of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Haitham Al-Jubouri, revealed yesterday, Tuesday, parliamentary efforts to study the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  agreement with China and turn it into a law, stressing that the agreement is "very important". Ended 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Feb 2020, 3:32 am