Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Alawi: Washington is the one who brought Saleh to the presidency and cannot return a request to i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Al-Alawi: Washington is the one who brought Saleh to the presidency and cannot return a request to i Empty Al-Alawi: Washington is the one who brought Saleh to the presidency and cannot return a request to i

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jan 2020, 2:59 pm

Al-Alawi: Washington is the one who brought Saleh to the presidency and cannot return a request to it

19:57 - 22/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Wednesday, the politician and former deputy, Hassan Al-Alawi, confirmed that the President of the Republic is unable to reject any American request, as it was the one who brought him to the post, indicating that he is afraid of leaving him in the event of rejecting any request.
    Al-Alawi said to "Information" that "the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] brought the protocol and honorary position of the current President of the Republic, Barham Salih, and he sat on the chair."
    He added, "Any American request that Saleh will not be able to refuse, because he knows that the price of refusal will leave him from the post."
    He explained that "the prime minister who will be announced by the President of the Republic must bear an American fingerprint, even if only half an American, or Washington will not allow Saleh to do otherwise." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:15 pm