Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Defense Minister: Our targeting of Al-Asad base was at the highest level of standards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Defense Minister: Our targeting of Al-Asad base was at the highest level of standards Empty Iranian Defense Minister: Our targeting of Al-Asad base was at the highest level of standards

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jan 2020, 6:21 am

Iranian Defense Minister: Our targeting of Al-Asad base was at the highest level of standards

14:22 - 01/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    Minister of Defense and Support of the Iranian Armed Forces, Brigadier Amir Hatami, confirmed on Thursday that the missile strike by the Iranian armed forces at the American "Ain al-Assad" base in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was the highest level of standards in terms of time, quality and accuracy of missiles.
    Hatimi said in statements reported by Fares and seen by him, "The strong blow to the armed forces targeting the American base" Ain al-Assad "was at the highest level of standards in terms of time, quality and accuracy of missiles, and that the impact of this slap will remain eternal in history. .
    He added, "The response to the American measures was a general demand of the Iranian people, and if this brazen measure was not answered, the enemy would repeat its criminal actions."
    Hatimi stressed, "The response at the appropriate time necessitates possessing the ability. Thank God, the Islamic Republic of Iran today has all the necessary capabilities and the will necessary to respond to any aggressor, and will respond to any threat at any level with appropriate defensive weapons." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:06 pm