Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy in Al-Fateh calls for transforming tomorrow's protest from Al-Jadiriya to Tahrir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - A deputy in Al-Fateh calls for transforming tomorrow's protest from Al-Jadiriya to Tahrir Empty A deputy in Al-Fateh calls for transforming tomorrow's protest from Al-Jadiriya to Tahrir

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jan 2020, 6:27 am

A deputy in Al-Fateh calls for transforming tomorrow's protest from Al-Jadiriya to Tahrir

14:17 - 01/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh coalition, Karim Alaiwi, called on Tuesday, the organizers of the million demonstration tomorrow, Friday, from Baghdad University Square in Jadriya to Tahrir Square, stressing that the demonstrators will only raise the Iraqi flag.
    Aliwi said in a statement to the "information", "We were surprised by the change of the place of the millionth demonstration from Tahrir Square to Jadriya by the organizing parties, and therefore the demonstration should be held in Tahrir Square", indicating that "the large million million numbers that started since Thursday arriving in the capital Baghdad from all The governorates will not accommodate the new place because it is only a street and does not contain a square as in Tahrir.
    He added that "the demonstrators in Tahrir Square are part of the protesters who reject the foreign presence, otherwise what is this fear, pointing out that" tomorrow's demonstration will raise one million slogan, which is speeding up the implementation of the Iraqi Council of Representatives decision to evacuate all foreign forces, as the demonstrators will raise the Iraqi flag only and no one else. " .
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ahmed Al-Kinani, had confirmed in a previous statement to "Al-Maalouma" that tomorrow's Baghdad demonstration will not target the liberation demonstrations, indicating that the demonstration will be a unified [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] message against the American presence. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:35 am