Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Analyst: Saleh's meeting with Trump insulted Iraq's sovereignty and weakened his position internatio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Analyst: Saleh's meeting with Trump insulted Iraq's sovereignty and weakened his position internatio Empty Analyst: Saleh's meeting with Trump insulted Iraq's sovereignty and weakened his position internatio

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jan 2020, 9:03 am

Analyst: Saleh's meeting with Trump insulted Iraq's sovereignty and weakened his position internationally

16:47 - 01/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Political analyst Hafez Al-Bishara, Thursday, the President of the Republic met with the American President an affront to the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and weakened his position internationally and challenged the will of the people and political components.
    Al Bishara told Al-Maalouma that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] aggression against the crowd leaders constitutes a violation of the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there is a vote on their exit that requires the President of the Republic to have positions that reject the American presence."
    He added, "The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, insulted the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] struck the dignity of the country, displayed the wall, and painted a picture of the world that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is divided and not united by its positions during his meeting with US President Donald Trump."
    He explained that "Saleh weakened the position of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] internationally and it is possible to repeat the attacks on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] violate its airspace from other countries after his meeting with Trump." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:59 am