Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: American pages incite demonstrators against Friday demonstrations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: American pages incite demonstrators against Friday demonstrations Empty MP: American pages incite demonstrators against Friday demonstrations

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jan 2020, 9:05 am

MP: American pages incite demonstrators against Friday demonstrations

15:56 - 01/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Thursday, the deputy for the Alliance of Muhammad al-Baldawi revealed the support of the United States of America for social media pages to incite demonstrators against the demonstrations tomorrow, Friday, denouncing the American presence violating sovereignty, while demonstrating that the interest of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] preservation of its sovereignty will fail all American plans.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to “Information”, that “American-funded social media pages are trying to stoke the street and the demonstrators against the demonstrations tomorrow, Friday, denouncing the American presence and its violation of sovereignty,” noting that “the demonstrations will start tomorrow morning and all American plans will fail with its two million nationals.”
    He added that "tomorrow's demonstrations will be complementary to the parliament's decision to remove foreign forces from the country and will represent a popular referendum to reject the American presence." Noting that "the Iraqi people will have the right of military response and popular resistance to the American presence if it does not adhere to the government and parliament’s decision calling for the withdrawal of these forces."
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ahmad Al-Kinani, confirmed today, Thursday, that the Baghdad million demonstration tomorrow will not target the liberation demonstrations, indicating that the demonstration will be a unified [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] message against the American presence. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:41 pm