Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Spokesman for Mr. Sadr: The wisdom of the Marjaiya Iraq has spared a civil war with American plannin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Spokesman for Mr. Sadr: The wisdom of the Marjaiya Iraq has spared a civil war with American plannin Empty Spokesman for Mr. Sadr: The wisdom of the Marjaiya Iraq has spared a civil war with American plannin

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jan 2020, 2:30 pm

Spokesman for Mr. Sadr: The wisdom of the Marjaiya Iraq has spared a civil war with American planning

22:57 - 01/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    On Thursday, Sheikh Salah al-Ubaidi, a spokesman for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , said that the wisdom of the religious authority had spared [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a civil war that America was planning.
    And Al-Ubaidi said in a televised statement that I followed (Al-Maalouma), "The popular steps come in parallel with the parliamentary procedures for removing foreign forces."
    He added that "the exit of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a popular demand before it was a parliamentary decision, and Washington tried to mobilize the people to keep [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] failed."
    And that "talking about possible US sanctions against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] involves a lot of intimidation."
    He explained that "the wisdom of the Marjaiya [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] avoided a civil war that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had planned to ignite during the past months," stressing that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is directly involved in the corruption that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] suffers from ." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Spokesman for Mr. Sadr: The wisdom of the Marjaiya Iraq has spared a civil war with American plannin Empty Re: Spokesman for Mr. Sadr: The wisdom of the Marjaiya Iraq has spared a civil war with American plannin

Post by Diamond Thu 23 Jan 2020, 4:25 pm

iranian BS freak

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:38 am