Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kerry: support for Iraq will not succeed without the consent of its leaders. US Senator John Kerry.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kerry: support for Iraq will not succeed without the consent of its leaders. US Senator John Kerry. Empty Kerry: support for Iraq will not succeed without the consent of its leaders. US Senator John Kerry.

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jun 2014, 9:22 am

Kerry: support for Iraq will not succeed without the consent of its leaders. US Senator John Kerry.

06/15/20140
    The State said in a statement Saturday, the US aid to Iraq in the face of hardcore 

militants would not succeed unless Iraqi leaders overcome deep divisions.
    According to the statement, which followed a communication between us John Kerry 
    and his Iraqi counterpart Hoshyar Zebari reaffirmed us support for Iraq "will work 
    only if Iraqi leaders are willing to set aside their differences and application of 
    coordinated and effective method for establishing national unity necessary for the 
    progress of the country and counter the threat of State of Iraq and Syria."
    Kerry also urged Iraq to ratify quickly the results of legislative elections held only recently and the formation of a new Government.

The United States has expressed its readiness to help Iraq, and the Pentagon moved the 

aircraft carrier "George w. Bush" to the Arabian Gulf to deal with any possible threat 

to us interests there.

The Pentagon said in a statement that the carrier will provide additional flexibility if 

necessary to protect lives and US interests in Iraq. "

The Iraqi army collapsed in a number of cities including Mosul, Tikrit and Diyala areas 

after a major attack by militants, while trying to restore the army operations that left 

dozens dead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:29 pm