Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

A deputy for Diyala calls the Oil Ministry to accelerate the pace of investment of 5 oil sites ... i

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A deputy for Diyala calls the Oil Ministry to accelerate the pace of investment of 5 oil sites ... i Empty A deputy for Diyala calls the Oil Ministry to accelerate the pace of investment of 5 oil sites ... i

Post by rocky on Fri 24 Jan 2020, 8:15 am

A deputy for Diyala calls the Oil Ministry to accelerate the pace of investment of 5 oil sites ... it will save thousands of unemployment

10:59 - 01/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Diyala
, a member of the House of Representatives for the Diyala Governorate, MP Abdel Khaleq Al-Azzawi, called on Friday, the Ministry of Oil to accelerate the pace of investment of 5 oil sites within the province.
Al-Azzawi said in an interview with "Information", that "Diyala is characterized by the presence of great natural resources, especially crude oil, but it is not invested despite the great need for petroleum products, especially car fuel and white oil, which makes it in a permanent dependence on Kirkuk or Baghdad refineries to secure its needs."
Al-Azzawi called “the Ministry of Oil to accelerate the pace of investing 5 oil sites that include wells in addition to the necessity of reviving a refinery construction project that secures Diyala’s need for petroleum products and contributes to a radical treatment of crises that occur from period to time in the file of fuel insurance and its scarcity due to various factors, including unrest.”
He pointed out that "investing oil sites will provide thousands of job opportunities for the unemployed in various specializations, indicating that Diyala comes at the forefront of the provinces with unemployment rates, which rose at a high rate after the repercussions of the events of June 2014". End / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 Jul 2020, 6:54 am