Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Diyala: More than 20,000 demonstrators of all Iraqi components participated in the millions expellin

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Diyala: More than 20,000 demonstrators of all Iraqi components participated in the millions expellin Empty Diyala: More than 20,000 demonstrators of all Iraqi components participated in the millions expellin

Post by rocky on Fri 24 Jan 2020, 8:19 am

Diyala: More than 20,000 demonstrators of all Iraqi components participated in the millions expelling the occupier in Baghdad

12:49 - 01/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Diyala
On Friday, the leader of the Badr Sadiq Al-Husseini organization confirmed that more than 20,000 demonstrators from the people of the province participated in a million expelling the occupier in Baghdad.
Al-Husseini said in an interview with "Information", that "more than 20,000 demonstrators of all Iraqi components in Diyala, including Sunnis, Shiites, Arabs, Kurds and Turkmen, marched towards Baghdad for hours to participate in a million expelling the occupier in a national carnival to confirm the message of rejecting foreign presence on the land of the Rafidain Valley." .
Al-Husseini added, “The participation of all spectra of Diyala in the demonstration of expelling the occupant came to her absolute belief in the importance of the people's message to the international public opinion to reflect the will of all Iraqis that they are united within the framework of rejecting the foreign presence and calling for its removal, pointing out that dozens of tribal sheikhs, elders, clerics, e

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Feb 2020, 12:58 pm