Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Selecting a prime minister within the terms of reference that will end the demonstrations by

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Selecting a prime minister within the terms of reference that will end the demonstrations by Empty Deputy: Selecting a prime minister within the terms of reference that will end the demonstrations by

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Jan 2020, 1:37 am

Deputy: Selecting a prime minister within the terms of reference that will end the demonstrations by the hour

10:09 - 01/25/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, MP from the Parliamentary Current Movement, Ali Al-Badiri, affirmed his bloc’s commitment to the religious authority’s sermon yesterday, through which it confirmed the selection of a personality that is acceptable to all parties to take over as prime minister, indicating that choosing a prime minister within the authority’s terms of reference would end the demonstrations with its hour.
    Al-Badiri said in a statement to "Information", that "the sermon of the supreme religious authority yesterday represents a safe way out of the crisis that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] going through ," noting that "the selection of a prime minister within the specifications called for by the reference is enough to end the demonstrations at the same hour that he is assigned to." .
    Al-Badiri added, “The hegemony of the major political forces is still present in the political scene and has no real desire to choose a personality that is acceptable to all.”
    The religious authority confirmed, on Friday, that the formation of the new government was long overdue by constitutionally determined period, stressing the need for the cooperation of the various parties concerned to end this file. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:41 pm