Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: The nomination of the Prime Minister will be decided this evening or tomorrow morning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime - Al-Fateh: The nomination of the Prime Minister will be decided this evening or tomorrow morning Empty Al-Fateh: The nomination of the Prime Minister will be decided this evening or tomorrow morning

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Jan 2020, 7:57 am

Al-Fateh: The nomination of the Prime Minister will be decided this evening or tomorrow morning

16:26 - 25/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Al-Fateh coalition announced, on Saturday, that the candidate for prime minister will be announced this evening or tomorrow morning, indicating that the number of demonstrations is decreasing after achieving most of its demands.
    “Most of the demands of the demonstrators were fulfilled in the matter of the election law and a new independent commission, and their contracts and others were abrogated, which led to a decline in the number of demonstrators in the squares,” said the deputy from Al-Fath Fadhel Jaber.
    He added that "the last important joint is the naming of the prime minister from a non-dialectical figure that eliminates the tension that exists between the demonstrators and the government and contains them, which is the most important point for them."
    He explained that "the President of the Republic will announce the name of the candidate to form the government this evening or Sunday morning, in response to the demand of the demonstrators and the demands of the religious authority in Najaf." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:21 am