Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British diplomat: The Americans are desperately looking for a way out of Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

British diplomat: The Americans are desperately looking for a way out of Iraq Empty British diplomat: The Americans are desperately looking for a way out of Iraq

Post by rocky on Sun 26 Jan 2020, 1:44 am

British diplomat: The Americans are desperately looking for a way out of Iraq

17:47 - 01/25/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / translation ...
Former British Ambassador to Syria and former Middle East expert Peter Ford confirmed on Saturday that President Donald Trump is desperately searching for a way to save face and door to withdraw American forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  after the assassination of General Qassem Soleimani on his orders.
“The mass protests in Baghdad, three weeks after the United States launched a drone attack at Baghdad airport, led to the killing of General Qassem Soleimani and Deputy Chairman of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Authority [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, ” the program, in an interview translated by the Information Agency, reported, according to Ford . Along with many other people, it raised anti-American sentiment in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  . ”
He added, “The demonstrations came after the parliament voted, when a clear majority in parliament voted in favor of the departure of the American forces. In fact".
"It is clear that the vast majority of Iraqis are not happy at all, especially after the death of General Soleimani, it was an affront to the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , and I do not think that the Americans have realized what will be the repercussions in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  itself, and so they are looking now , the exit door I do not think they They can continue to resist for much longer. "
"I think Trump is looking for a way to save the road, which is why they are exploring the possibility of NATO taking the role even though I think this will also be unacceptable, which shows just how desperate Americans are and so Trump has a political need to not be humiliated, not moments of Vietnam. ”
He added, "The United States used the alleged campaign against the terrorist group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  as an excuse to continue its military presence there, but the Iraqi security forces can now defend themselves," noting that "the security forces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  now able to survive and eliminate the rest of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , especially if She had got help from others like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Russia and Syria, but the Americans used [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  excuse to justify their presence. Ended / 25d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 29 Sep 2020, 7:58 pm