Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iraqi airport enters a state of alert to prevent entry of the virus {Corona}

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iraqi airport enters a state of alert to prevent entry of the virus {Corona} Empty Iraqi airport enters a state of alert to prevent entry of the virus {Corona}

Post by rocky on Sun 26 Jan 2020, 2:05 am

Iraqi airport enters a state of alert to prevent entry of the virus {Corona}

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Governor of Najaf, Ashraf Loay al-Yasiri, directed the Najaf Health Directorate to take measures to examine arrivals to Iraq via Najaf International Airport from East Asian countries to avoid the entry of travelers carrying the Corona virus.
[size=15][rtl][size=21]Al-Yasiri stressed in a statement that the Al Furat News Agency received a copy of it that "the Directorate provides medical personnel working at the airport with health insurance to protect them from any infection that may occur."[/rtl]

[rtl]And Al-Yasiri said, "The rapid spread of this virus and the precautionary measures taken by governments and international airport administrations towards travelers coming from countries that have witnessed the emergence of cases, we must take strict medical measures to prevent its arrival in Iraq."[/rtl]
[rtl]It is noteworthy that the Corona virus appeared in China a few days ago in China, has killed 56 so far and infected more than a thousand people, and has spread in several countries including France, Canada and America.[/rtl]
[rtl]China announced on Sunday that it had reached an anti-virus medicine and that it would be available free of charge in the coming hours .[/rtl]
[rtl]The Chinese Minister of Health pointed out that "the drug is in the final stages of testing before it starts to be used by humans, " noting that " the heat factor is the basis for an outbreak as well as the cessation of the disease ."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/rtl]
[/size][/size]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Feb 2020, 12:33 am