Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

A cleric responds to al-Sadr’s office by stripping his turban and joining the “revolutionaries”

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A cleric responds to al-Sadr’s office by stripping his turban and joining the “revolutionaries” Empty A cleric responds to al-Sadr’s office by stripping his turban and joining the “revolutionaries”

Post by rocky on Sun 26 Jan 2020, 2:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A cleric responds to al-Sadr’s office by stripping his turban and joining the “revolutionaries”

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/ltr]
 01/26/2020 01:22:14

Shafaq News / The office of Muqtada Al-Sadr decided to freeze the membership of the cleric Asaad Al-Nasiri, an activist in the protests of Al-Nasiriyah, due to what he called "transgressions" issued by the latter through social media. This command led the latter to announce the removal of his religious turban, referring to the withdrawal from the movement.
A three-item clause in Sadr's office said that al-Nasiri "must immediately leave the revolutionaries of Nasiriyah and not interfere with the determination of their fate, neither negatively nor positively."
According to the statement, Al-Nasiri "is considered frozen from now until further notice for disobeying the orders of the Al-Sadr family."
"He deserved power and love for the world," the statement said.
Al-Sadr's statement concluded that Al-Nasiri "If he is compelled to change his thoughts, there is no need to adhere to wearing the honorable aunt. There is no entry to the Sadrist movement with his ideas."
Al-Nasiri tweeted early on Saturday morning through his Twitter account, appealing to "Free Iraq" to support the rebels in the "sit-and-dignity" squares with their full potential.
In his tweet, he added, "The oppressing parties and their militias have decided to liquidate them (the revolutionaries) in order to remain in power, and to strike all their demands with stubbornness, tyranny and arrogance."
In his tweet on Sunday morning, Al-Nasiriyah declared, “I removed the turban in love with Iraq, Nasserism, and revolts. I am with the Iraqis, I was, and still will and will remain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
أسعد الناصري@asaadalnaseri

[rtl]سأخلع العمامة حباً بالعراق والناصرية والثائرين. أنا مع العراقيين، كنت وما زلت وسأبقى.
أرجو الاستعجال في تصفيتي لأنني اشتقت إلى الشهداء.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/rtl]

[ltr]

[size=14]3,333 people are talking about this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/ltr]

[/size]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A cleric responds to al-Sadr’s office by stripping his turban and joining the “revolutionaries” Empty After directing Al-Sadr’s office .. Al-Nasiri takes off the turban and says, “I am with the Iraqis.”

Post by rocky on Sun 26 Jan 2020, 2:38 am

[size=35][size=35]After directing Al-Sadr’s office .. Al-Nasiri takes off the turban and says, “I am with the Iraqis.”[/size]

Policy

2020-01-26 | 03:02
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The former preacher of Kufa, Sheikh Asaad Al-Nasiri, announced today, Sunday, the removal of the "turban", after a directive issued by the office of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, to "freeze his work."

"I will take off the turban for the love of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  and the revolutionaries," Al-Nasiri said in a tweet to him on Twitter .

He continued, "Please hurry to kill me because I missed the martyrs."

Al-Nasiri also published a photo of him wearing an Arab dress that removed the turban.

Yesterday, the office of the leader of [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133517/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%8A/ar/]the Sadrist movement[/url] , [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133374/%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%89 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1/ar/]Muqtada al-Sadr[/url] , directed the freezing of Sheikh [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2585275317/%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A/ar/]Assad al-Nasiri[/url] .

And in the text of the office’s statement, “In view of the violations committed by Sheikh Asaad Al-Nasiri and his statements on social networking sites regarding the recent events, it was decided the following: He must immediately leave the revolutionaries of Al- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Governorate and not interfere with the determination of their fate, neither negatively nor positively,” adding he added: “It is considered frozen From now until another notice, because he disobeyed the orders of Al-Sadr and his covenant with the martyr (Quds), and he deserved power and love for the world, and if he had to change his ideas, there is no need to adhere to wearing the honorable aunt, and there is no entry to the chest line with his ideas. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Feb 2020, 8:03 am