Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr’s office directs Al-Nasiri to leave the "revolutionaries" of Al-Nasiriyah immediately

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr’s office directs Al-Nasiri to leave the "revolutionaries" of Al-Nasiriyah immediately Empty Al-Sadr’s office directs Al-Nasiri to leave the "revolutionaries" of Al-Nasiriyah immediately

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jan 2020, 2:40 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sadr’s office directs Al-Nasiri to leave the "revolutionaries" of Al-Nasiriyah immediately[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-01-25 | 14:27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The office of the Sadrist movement leader Muqtada al-Sadr directed, on Saturday, Asaad Al-Nasiri to leave the "revolutionaries" of Al-Nasiriyah immediately, while he decided to freeze him until further notice.

The office said in a statement, Alsumaria News received a copy of it, that "given the excesses issued by (Sheikh [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1042885258/%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A/ar/]Asaad[/url] Al- [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1042885258/%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A/ar/]Nasiri[/url] ) and his statements on social media sites regarding the recent events, he must immediately leave the revolutionaries of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and not interfere in determining their fate, neither negatively nor positively."

He added that "Al-Basri is considered frozen from now until further notice, because he disobeyed the orders of the Al-Sadr family and his covenant with the martyr, and he ceased to be authoritarian and in love with the world."

Al-Sadr explained, “If he is obliged to change his ideas, then there is no need to adhere to wearing the honorable aunt, and he does not enter the chest line with his ideas.”

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:25 pm