Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Disclosure of endeavors to include the grant for the unemployed and university students in the 2020

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Disclosure of endeavors to include the grant for the unemployed and university students in the 2020  Empty Disclosure of endeavors to include the grant for the unemployed and university students in the 2020

Post by rocky on Sun 26 Jan 2020, 6:27 am

Disclosure of endeavors to include the grant for the unemployed and university students in the 2020 budget

12:26 - 01/26/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
The head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham Al-Jubouri, affirmed on Sunday that his committee seeks to include an emergency grant for the unemployed and university students in the 2020 budget.
Al-Jubouri said in a statement reported by the official Iraqi News Agency “conscious” and viewed by him / the information, that “there are efforts to activate the scholarship for the unemployed and university students in the event that the necessary funds are available in the budget in 2020, stressing that” the law related to the grant exists, but it needs to be activated And earmarked funds. ”
Al-Jubouri added that "the jobless grant is an emergency grant, not a periodic one," noting that "the committee seeks to include the second and third grants for the unemployed in the 2020 budget."
He continued, "The committee has drawn up a plan to provide job opportunities for the unemployed and graduates, whether in the public or private sector, and not allocating grant subsidies only." He called for "giving a simple financial grant to the unemployed and graduates, and part of this grant will be recovered after the appointment." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Feb 2020, 2:00 am