Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy shows a mechanism to compensate those affected by the shoraga fires

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy shows a mechanism to compensate those affected by the shoraga fires Empty Deputy shows a mechanism to compensate those affected by the shoraga fires

Post by rocky on Mon 27 Jan 2020, 1:43 am

Deputy shows a mechanism to compensate those affected by the shoraga fires

18:50 - 01/26/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / private ...
On Sunday, a member of the Al-Fateh coalition, Fadel Jaber, showed a mechanism for compensating traders in the Al-Shorja area in the center of the capital, Baghdad, who were affected by the fires that accompanied the demonstrations and riots.
Jaber said in a statement to "Information", that "the House of Representatives is awaiting the report of the civil defense related to the damage of commercial stores in the Shorja area, the bank, and the liberation square to compensate the affected," pointing out that "the parliamentary financial committee will compensate the affected people according to the data that will be provided by the Civil Defense Directorate."
He added that "compensating traders in the Shorja region affected by the fires that accompanied the demonstrations and riots is a necessity that will be considered by the House of Representatives," noting that "the Shorja area and the bank represent the commercial difficulty of the capital, Baghdad."
Yesterday, Saturday, the Joint Operations Command announced that it will work to compensate those affected by the demonstrations in the Shorja region, confirming the return of life to normal. T 25 is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Feb 2020, 1:58 am