Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Aqabi: There are political leaders who work to empty institutions of their constitutional role

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Aqabi: There are political leaders who work to empty institutions of their constitutional role Empty Al-Aqabi: There are political leaders who work to empty institutions of their constitutional role

Post by rocky on Mon 27 Jan 2020, 1:50 am

Al-Aqabi: There are political leaders who work to empty institutions of their constitutional role

22:58 - 01/26/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad
On Sunday, the deputy of the National Approach, Hussein Al-Oqabi, affirmed that there are political leaders working to empty institutions of their constitutional role, pointing out that the danger is present in Iraq from all sides.
Al-Aqabi said in a statement to "Information", that "the defect in parliament is caused by the failure of political forces, and there are political leaders working to empty institutions from their constitutional role."
He added that "the Shiite component was absent from the regional and international scene because of the weakening of the power-seers," noting that "the danger is in Iraq from all sides, and the economic file is more dangerous to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  than the regional conflict."
And that "the main reason for the failure of the political process are the current politicians, and the paralysis that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  suffers from has not been seen by any counterpart in any country in the world." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Feb 2020, 1:50 am