Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Watermelon: Al-Halbousi has made great strides with the Americans over Anbar

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Watermelon: Al-Halbousi has made great strides with the Americans over Anbar Empty Watermelon: Al-Halbousi has made great strides with the Americans over Anbar

Post by rocky on Mon 27 Jan 2020, 6:06 am

Watermelon: Al-Halbousi has made great strides with the Americans over Anbar

13:05 - 27/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
Member of the State of Law Coalition, Ghazanfar Al-Battikh, revealed, on Monday, that Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi had come a long way with the Americans on the Anbar region project, calling for the provincial councils to return the project.
Watermelon said in a statement to "Information", that "Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Al-Halbousi has come a long way with the Americans on the issue of Anbar province," stressing that "the failure of the project comes through the restoration of the provincial councils because the Anbar Council is against the movements of Al-Halbousi and therefore the latter sought to End the councils ’work, and this violates the constitution and the law.”
The watermelon added, "The file of the councils of Nineveh and Kirkuk is also determining the desire of its public regarding the region," stressing that "the return of local councils is the best solution to prevent the implementation of these projects and proceed with them."
The Lebanese newspaper "Al-Akhbar" revealed in a report today, Monday, that there are differences regarding the shape of the Sunni region among prominent Sunni leaders, noting that "Sunni regionalization" means entering [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  automatically in the "deal of the century". Ended / 15 Kh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Feb 2020, 7:24 am