Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Electricity: is going ahead with the implementation of the fuel plan to dispense with Iranian gas

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Electricity: is going ahead with the implementation of the fuel plan to dispense with Iranian gas Empty Electricity: is going ahead with the implementation of the fuel plan to dispense with Iranian gas

Post by rocky on Tue 28 Jan 2020, 2:28 am

[size=35][size=35]Electricity: is going ahead with the implementation of the fuel plan to dispense with Iranian gas[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2020-01-28 | 02:37
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The Ministry of Electricity confirmed on Tuesday that it is searching for alternative sources of Iranian fuel, while indicating that it is proceeding with the implementation of the fuel plan to dispense with Iranian gas.

The official spokesman for the ministry, Ahmed Al-Abadi, told Al-Sabah, “Energy production in all of Iraq currently ranges between 13,500 megawatts to 14200 megawatts, and the processing hours in Baghdad reach 15 hours, Basra is 24 hours, 22 hours in Nasiriyah.” Kirkuk, "stressing that" the problem of low processing affected only the governorates of Baghdad, Babil, Karbala, Najaf and Diwaniyah due to the low pressure of Iranian gas, which affected the production of the stations that depend on it for their operation. "

He added, "The Iranian side is currently pumping approximately 3 million cubic feet of the agreed amount of 25 million cubic feet." And the ministries of oil and finance to search for alternative fuel sources and prepare the Ministry of Oil to fill the shortfall in power plants.
[/size]

He added, "It is possible that the decrease in gas pressure will continue for a longer period of time, and every year this decrease occurs, but this year has occurred with greater levels and levels of reduction greater than every year," explaining that "among the speedy measures to bypass the problem of fuel supplied to the electric power stations To approve the round of the fifth licenses in relation to the gas fields, as their qualification will contribute to supplying the electrical stations with the associated gas.

Concerning the US sanctions imposed on Iran, Al-Abbadi stated that "Iraq is now exempt from these penalties with regard to electrical energy and gas supplies, especially as Iraq pays the Iranian side in the Iraqi dinar," indicating that "Al-Shafa ' Electricity. "

He stressed that "the ministry imports gas from the Iranian side, in addition to an electric energy of 1200 megawatts, and despite this, the ministry is proceeding with the implementation of the fuel plan, which extends for three years in coordination with the Ministry of Oil in order to deny the gas."

Current date/time is Wed 26 Feb 2020, 6:34 am