Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iraq makes $ 174 million from selling black oil shipments

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iraq makes $ 174 million from selling black oil shipments Empty Iraq makes $ 174 million from selling black oil shipments

Post by rocky on Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:34 am

Iraq makes $ 174 million from selling black oil shipments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
The Ministry of Oil announced, on Tuesday, to achieve financial revenues from marketing black oil by selling more than four immediate shipments at a value of more than $ 174 million.
The Director General of the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) Alaa Al-Yasiri said in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the company was able to export and market 4 immediate shipments of black oil by two shipments during the month of December 2019 and two for the month of January 2020, at one million Barrels for each shipment according to the new mechanism approved by the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption, with total revenues of 174 million and 400 thousand dollars.
Al-Yasiri added, "The total revenues from marketing black oil according to the new mechanism achieved a financial increase of $ 81 million for only four shipments compared to the previous mechanism."

It is noteworthy that the contracts concluded by the marketing company with the companies of maritime transport and land transport and the contracts concluded with the Iraqi oil tankers and the distribution of oil products within the formations of the Ministry of Oil aim to enhance the participation of local companies in the transportation of oil products, and that these contracts contribute to strengthening the financial capabilities of these companies, and achieving Additional financial revenue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:41 am