Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Halbousi alliance, warning the people of the south of a scheme targeting them: Do not repeat the mis

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Halbousi alliance, warning the people of the south of a scheme targeting them: Do not repeat the mis Empty Halbousi alliance, warning the people of the south of a scheme targeting them: Do not repeat the mis

Post by rocky on Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:36 am

Halbousi alliance, warning the people of the south of a scheme targeting them: Do not repeat the mistakes of the West

09:05 - 01/29/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
The Alliance of Iraqi Forces headed by Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi issued a warning to the people of the center and south, warning them of the repetition of the mistakes that occurred in the western provinces, while revealing a regional plan targeting them.
"The demonstrations have clearly deviated from their course," said coalition spokesman MP Faleh al-Issawi, in televised comments, followed by "Maalouma", noting that "there is a regional plan aimed at causing destruction and devastation in the southern provinces."
Al-Issawi added, "There are forces that seek to target and weaken the Shiites in the center and south," warning the people of the central and southern provinces against "making the same mistakes that people of the western provinces have made."
Al-Issawi considered that "what is happening in the center and south is a real disaster", pointing out that "some forces seek to perpetuate the demonstrations even after the inauguration of the next prime minister."
The representative of the province of Dhi Qar Abdul Amir Al-Taiban Al-Dubai accused, in a previous statement, of the "information", figures in the province of receiving Saudi and Emirati funds to support the violence and fueling the situation in the city of Nasiriyah. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:56 am