Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Saleh is awaiting the election law to review and ratify it as soon as possible

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh - Source: Saleh is awaiting the election law to review and ratify it as soon as possible Empty Source: Saleh is awaiting the election law to review and ratify it as soon as possible

Post by rocky on Wed 29 Jan 2020, 8:18 am

[size=35][size=35]Source: Saleh is awaiting the election law to review and ratify it as soon as possible[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-01-29 | 07:49
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A well-informed source said, on Wednesday, that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, is awaiting the arrival of the election law from Parliament for review and approval, "as soon as possible."

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The President of the Republic feels that the demands of the demonstrators cannot tolerate the delay, and that he is awaiting the arrival of the election law from the House of Representatives for the purpose of reviewing and approving it as soon as possible."

The House of Representatives voted in its session that was held, on Tuesday (December 24, 2019), on the bill for the elections of the House of Representatives.

[/size]
lesley.beter
lesley.beter
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Saleh - Source: Saleh is awaiting the election law to review and ratify it as soon as possible Empty Re: Source: Saleh is awaiting the election law to review and ratify it as soon as possible

Post by lesley.beter on Wed 29 Jan 2020, 1:20 pm

Yay but yawn..I feel like we are in limbo
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Saleh - Source: Saleh is awaiting the election law to review and ratify it as soon as possible Empty Re: Source: Saleh is awaiting the election law to review and ratify it as soon as possible

Post by Neno on Thu 30 Jan 2020, 7:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yay but yawn..I feel like we are in limbo
Yes Maam we do, but, hate to give up and then BAM!
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Thu 30 Jan 2020, 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yay but yawn..I feel like we are in limbo
Yes Maam we do, but, hate to give up and then BAM!
I'm ready for the BAM! drunk So staying AWAKE!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 19 Sep 2020, 9:24 pm