Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance receives HE Deputy UN envoy Mr. George P

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance receives HE Deputy UN envoy Mr. George P Empty Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance receives HE Deputy UN envoy Mr. George P

Post by wciappetta Wed 18 Jun 2014, 6:00 am

Sure seems like Jaafari is at the center of all things government doesn't it? He takes the lead on everything... I'm betting he will be named the next Prime minister...

Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance receives HE Deputy UN envoy Mr. George Posten

Wed Jun 18 2014 02:30 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add Comment -

HE Dr. Ibrahim Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance in Baghdad, his office HE Deputy UN envoy in Iraq, Mr. George Posten.

During the meeting, they discussed the latest developments in the ongoing political dialogues in Iraq, and ways to develop security solutions; to eliminate the terrorist organizations Daash.

Jaafari stressed the need for the United Nations to play its role towards the current circumstances, and play a positive role; Iraq to assist in maintaining security, and sovereignty.

For his part, Ambassador of United Nations support for all efforts that seek to preserve national unity.
     Information Office of Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari
     06/18/2014

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance receives HE Deputy UN envoy Mr. George P Empty Re: Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance receives HE Deputy UN envoy Mr. George P

Post by duck2000 Wed 18 Jun 2014, 6:15 am

seems like someone is being groomed !
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance receives HE Deputy UN envoy Mr. George P Empty Re: Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance receives HE Deputy UN envoy Mr. George P

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 18 Jun 2014, 8:18 am

New suit, haircut and a shave. Sounds good to me.
    Thanks
    LIT
    chouchou
    chouchou

Post by chouchou Wed 18 Jun 2014, 9:22 am

OK, Jaafari will be the next PM but who is going to be president? I hope Barzani?
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Wed 18 Jun 2014, 10:21 am

yes I agree that's the guy who gets the presidency...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:46 am