Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry Of Interior Reveals The Details Of The Process Of Launching The New Electronic Passport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - The Ministry Of Interior Reveals The Details Of The Process Of Launching The New Electronic Passport Empty The Ministry Of Interior Reveals The Details Of The Process Of Launching The New Electronic Passport

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]The Ministry Of Interior Reveals The Details Of The Process Of Launching The New Electronic Passport
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 01/30/2020 - 12:23 PM  4[/size]
    The Civil Status, Travel and Residence Department at the Ministry of Interior revealed on Wednesday that the coming year will witness the launch of the new electronic passport, while confirming the continuation of the plan that it prepared to open new passport offices in areas with dense population in Baghdad and the provinces.
    The Director General of the Passports Department at the Directorate, Brigadier Ahmed Abdel Sattar Abdel Razzaq said in a press statement that Al-Ahd News followed, “Work is underway in the Directorate to complete the mechanisms related to launching the electronic passport project early next year,” noting that “the Ministry worked to provide All supplies and equipment that would make this civilizational project a success. ”
    Abdul Razzaq added, “The Ministry has allocated $ 14 million to work on establishing more than 40 modern electronic gates at all airports in the country that require their use to work with the new electronic passport, especially since these portals, including an electronic device, to read the information inside the slide contained in the new passport” .
    He pointed out that "among the projects that the Directorate is working on to launch work on the new passport is the process of twinning between the General Passports Directorate and the unified card."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:15 am