Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: The new prime minister has the authority to choose ministers from the Abdul Mahdi gove

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime - Legal expert: The new prime minister has the authority to choose ministers from the Abdul Mahdi gove Empty Legal expert: The new prime minister has the authority to choose ministers from the Abdul Mahdi gove

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Jan 2020, 1:29 am

Legal expert: The new prime minister has the authority to choose ministers from the Abdul Mahdi government

09:59 - 01/31/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Friday, legal expert Tariq Harb confirmed that the new prime minister has the authority to choose ministers from the resigned Abdul Mahdi government or former ministers, noting that the constitution did not put the condition of resignation as an obstacle to the selection of ministers.
    Harb said in a statement to "Information", that "the former ministers or those who resigned with the government of Abdul-Mahdi can be re-visited by the new prime minister."
    He added that "the constitution set some conditions for the ministerial permanence in terms of testimony and age, but it did not set a prohibition for the resigned to be a minister again."
    He explained that "the new prime minister will be granted a period of one month from the date of the commissioning to select his cabinet ministers and present them for voting in Parliament." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:57 pm