Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: Militias prevent the return of the displaced families to their areas with silence and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary: Militias prevent the return of the displaced families to their areas with silence and Empty Parliamentary: Militias prevent the return of the displaced families to their areas with silence and

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 3:37 am

Parliamentary: Militias prevent the return of the displaced families to their areas with silence and governmental negligence

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / ... The head of the Parliamentary Labor, Emigration and Displacement Committee considered MP Raad Dahlaki on Saturday as the government's continued neglect of the file of the displaced and the departments concerned with this file are treated as a secondary file that cannot be tolerated, warning of deterrent measures in the event that the means to save the lives of citizens are not found Their dignity and provide the simplest ways to live and safety for them.

Al-Dahlaki said in a statement received by "Eye of Iraq News" that "the government neglect and indifference to returning the displaced to their safe areas was the cause of the death of a three-year-old girl with an 18-year-old girl who was burned inside their tent in the Habbaniyah region in western Iraq", noting that "these families And the number of about 350 families that escaped from the oppression of the militias that control their liberated areas and prevent them from returning to them in silence and government failure we have not heard or seen except in the captive Iraq of these militias.

Al-Dahlaki added, "This shameful situation cannot be tolerated more, just as the dignity and lives of the people are more precious to us than those militias and those who lead them, applaud them or give them legitimacy." The letters and the decision to preserve the sovereignty of Iraq and stand against those who prevent the return of displaced persons. " Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:25 pm