Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Employees refuse compulsory deductions from their salaries ... health insurance is a model

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Employees refuse compulsory deductions from their salaries ... health insurance is a model Empty Employees refuse compulsory deductions from their salaries ... health insurance is a model

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 6:22 am

[size=35][size=35]Employees refuse compulsory deductions from their salaries ... health insurance is a model[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Localities

2020-02-01 | 07:00
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]A number of state employees refused, that several ministries impose monthly deductions on their salaries, which go to the employee's health insurance without consulting him, asking the concerned ministers and the Prime Minister to consider their issue and exempt them from these deductions for their impact on their livelihood.

One of the employees of the Ministry of Education ( [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3611136765/%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A %D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86/ar/]Ali Hussein[/url] ) said, "Health insurance is one of the issues that the employee is looking for in many countries of the world, provided that he has a successful program and a conducive environment, as well as the need to take the opinion of employees with him before embarking on such issues as long Includes monthly deductions from the employee's salary. "

Hussein added, "Today, in the era of dictatorship, we no longer impose views and procedures on state institutions in this way, especially those that afflict the citizen with financial harm, especially as the country today has recovered economically and securityly," noting that "the popular movement that exists today has come to limit the injustice that is being exposed He has an employee in some state institutions and the Iraqi citizen in general.

For his part, [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/872243002/%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86 %D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF/ar/]Yassin Mohamed[/url] , one of the employees , confirmed , "We are a number of employees who refused to cut money from our salaries due to health insurance, and we repeatedly objected to our participation in the insurance, but to no avail, so that we are thinking today about leaving a demonstration in front of a building and our ministry to reject those deductions once and for all. Especially since we have found great acceptance from the employees. "
    [/size]

Another employee said, "My monthly salary does not exceed 400 thousand dinars, part of which goes to the rent of the house and also to the expenses of electricity, generator, water and the Internet. There is nothing left of him to give him to the so-called health insurance (health insurance)." In addition, it is unreasonable. To impose anything on employees other than the laws related to job discipline and the like, and to cut off any sums from it without returning has a clear legal violation. "

And he continued, "There are employees whose salaries are much less than my salary, and they are also forced to these monthly deductions, we see them as part of the corruption that afflicts state institutions." He called on the Prime Minister and those responsible for imposing these deductions to "look sympathetically at the simple employee and stop these deductions Harmful to his living mainly. "

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:52 am