Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy for victory: The political blocs will not be an obstacle to holding early elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy for victory: The political blocs will not be an obstacle to holding early elections Empty A deputy for victory: The political blocs will not be an obstacle to holding early elections

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Feb 2020, 2:08 am

A deputy for victory: The political blocs will not be an obstacle to holding early elections

08:40 - 02/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private
    Showed MP for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nada Shaker quality, Sunday that the political blocs will not be an obstacle to early elections, pointing out that the new government before them the task of preparing for the holding of elections good and its preparation, especially as they will need a lot of time to complete the necessary preparations to hold them .
    Gouda said in a statement to the "information", that "the political blocs will not stand in front of the early elections, especially since the reference called for this in addition to the political blocs and demonstrators."
    She added, "The holding of early elections depends on the extent of the functional movement, the organization of employees, a population survey, the organization of districts and districts, and the solution of the problem of the department and the multiple constituencies."
    She indicated that "the new government is responsible for preparing for the holding of elections and removing spoilers from them," stressing the need for "good preparation for early elections, especially since this is not easy."
    Joudeh ruled out "holding early elections during the current year, especially as it takes time to take the necessary measures and good preparation and ensure effective participation to hold them." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:35 am